Sounds like the opposite of everything we’ve ever been taught right? A friend of mine from our Organic Bloodline shared with me about Sole. Said the benefits of it were insane and I should try it. She told me that a friend who taught her about it convinced her to drink a whole cup of it. After wards she felt high and had the ability to see auras. Ok, really? I needed to know about it. I’m going to pick up the Himalayan salt I need tomorrow and start my batch. Read the benefits and make a batch of your own and let’s compare notes huh? Here’s the benefits:
- Sole is most effective in stabilizing irregular heartbeats
- Contrary to the misconception that it causes high blood pressure, our salt is actually essential for the regulation of blood pressure, inconjunction with water, as Sole.
- Sole is vital to the extraction of excess acidity from the cells in the body, particularly the brain cells.
- Sole is vital for balancing the sugar levels in the blood; a crucial element for diabetes sufferers.
- Sole is vital for the generation of hydroelectric energy in your body’s cells.
- Sole is vital to the nerve cells for communication and information processing.
- Sole is vital for absorption of food particles through the intestinal tract.
- Sole is vital for the clearance of the lungs of mucous plugs and sticky phlegm, particularly in asthma andcystic fibrosis.
- Sole is vital for clearing up congestion of the sinuses
- Sole is a strong natural antihistamine.
- Sole is essential for the prevention of muscle cramps.
- Sole is vital for preventing excess saliva production.
- Sole is absolutely vital to making the structure of bones firm. Osteoporosis, in many ways, is a result of salt and water shortage in the body.
- Sole is vital for sleep regulation. It is a natural hypnotic.
- A little Sole on the tongue will help stop persistent dry coughs.
- Sole is vital for the prevention of gout and gouty arthritis.
- Sole is vital for maintaining sexuality and libido.
- Sole is vital to the communication and information processing between nerve cells.
- Sole is vital for preventing varicose veins and spider veins on the legs and thighs.
Step 1: Everyone knows that salt dissolves in water, right? But did you know that if you keep adding salt to a glass of water you’ll get to a point where the water becomes super-salty or saturated with salt? Did you also know that when the water becomes super-salty or saturated with salt that the salt will just sit on the bottom of the glass without dissolving? This is exactly what the Original Himalayan Crystal Salt® Sole is, super-saturated, salty water. Here’s how to make it.
Place 1 inch of Original Himalayan Crystal Salt® stones in a glass jar, preferably one with a lid, or begin with our pre-packed jar of Stones pictured here.
Add 2 to 3 inches of good quality artesian or spring water above the stones, completely covering the crystals with water. Let sit overnight.
Step 2: If all the salt crystals have dissolved, add a few more salt crystals to the water. Your Original Himalayan Crystal Salt® Sole is ready when the water becomes fully saturated with salt and cannot hold any more.
The salt will no longer dissolve at this stage. Your finished Sole should resemble the photo at left. There should always be salt crystals in the jar. As you use up the Original Himalayan Crystal Salt® Sole, after some time, add more water and more salt until the water is again saturated. Remember, there should always be undissolved salt crystals on the bottom of the jar. This is your visual proof that the water is totally saturated with salt.
Step 3: Each morning, before eating or drinking anything, add one teaspoon of the Original Himalayan Crystal Salt® Sole to a glass of artesian or spring water and drink. Your body will receive the energetic vibration pattern of the Original Himalayan Crystal Salt® and hold it for 24 hours. Keep the container covered to prevent the water from evaporating. Otherwise, no special storage is needed.
The fully saturated Original Himalayan Crystal Salt® Sole will keep forever! Salt is a natural anti-bacterial and natural fungicide. It simply cannot spoil or go bad.
The Concentration of Sole
When the percentage of concentration of the Original Himalayan Crystal Salt® Sole are talked about in the book Water & Salt-The Essence of Life, they mean the ratio of water to salt.
Sole = A fully saturated solution of water and the Original Himalayan Crystal Salt®. The water becomes saturated with salt when the water can no longer dissolve more salt. At this point, the salt crystals remain undissolved on the bottom of the jar, indicating that the solution has reached it’s saturation limit. The water is now fully saturated with salt. This is what we call Sole. One teaspoon of Original Himalayan Crystal Sal®t Sole contains 478 mg of Sodium – That’s equivalent to 20% of the USDA’s recommended daily allowance of 2,500 mg.
Sole Solution = When we speak of a sole solution, we speak of a diluted quantity of the concentrated Sole in water. When we take the fully saturated Sole and add water to it, we create a Sole solution. Many of the therapeutic application for the Original Himalayan Crystal Salt® require a Sole solution.
A 1% Sole solution is 1 part Sole and 99 parts water.
A 5% Sole solution is 5 parts Sole and 95 parts water.
An 8% Sole solution is 8 parts Sole and 92 parts water, and so on.
Happy drinking everyone!